Monday, July 4, 2016

Fourth of July 2016

I got to go up into the hills around Richland and had a nice view of all the fireworks going off everywhere. My intention was to get shots of the fireworks on the river so I brought my 150-600mm lens. Waiting for the show to start I got some shots of all the fireworks going off around the tri-cities. I was on a deck with some other people watching which caused some vibration to mess with some of the photos and there was a small breeze (not much but with such a long lens...), plus a lot of the photos were taken around 300mm or longer. Wasn't too happy with the vibrations but some of the photos actually look kind of cool. So not exactly my best photos but still got a few nice ones. Next time I'll need a better tripod or be on more solid ground.
#fireworks #fourthofjuly #independenceday

No comments:

Post a Comment